Friday, July 30, 2010

TIm McGraw

Zach called me Thursday morning from work and said he bought 2 tickets for Tim McGraw for that night.  I had so much fun, and Zach was a good sport to listen to 3 hours of Country Western music.  Payback for those stupid concerts I've had to go to with him (i.e. Built to Spill).  He even sang Where the Green Grass Grows, which was the first song Zach and I listened to on our first date.  Sorry the pics aren't the best, they are from my phone.  Lady Antebellum was the opening act, not my favorite but way better than Jessica Simpson who was the opening for Rascal Flatts





3 comments:

The Hammond Family Blog said...

Good for you and Zach. I am glad you were able to go!!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
The Neeleys said...

I haven't checked in on you for so long. I love your new pictures and it is so great to hear what you are up to.