Friday, September 12, 2008

BUCKEYE FOOTBALL

USC tomorrow. I'm so excited for football season to be here. I was looking back at zach's fourth year pics. We had awesome seats and so much fun at the games. This is at the MiCHiGaN game, just as the dude is dotting the i. Ty loved when TBDBITL would come around during the game and play at each section. We have Carmen OHIO and the fight song downloaded to our computer and Ty still listens to the all the time.
Zach and I at the Shoe before the Buckeyes took the field at OSU VS. U of M. I LOVE watching football and I have to say this was probably one of the best games. Intense the whole time. The entitre day was so fun. From seeing Kirk Herbstreit on ESPN's College GameDay to tailgaiting to just feeling the excitement in the air. I CAN'T wait for the "real" games to start. GO BUCKS!! I wish we were still in OHIO just for this.






No comments: