Wednesday, September 17, 2008

DIET PEPSI & Unca' Gosh

So, Zach and I are seriously considering buying our own Pop machine like they have at Chevrons for our office. That would be heaven for me. However we might run into an addiction problem with our baby girl. She LOVES pop -- especially Diet Pepsi just like her mom. She will find a cup- a mug- a can- whatever and drink it 'til it's gone or Zach or I take it from her. I've actually had to start filling cups like these with water or milk, then I can have the good stuff without her bothering me for some and she thinks she's getting pop . For now it's working - but we'll see how long it takes her to figure it out.





Also - a couple weekends ago we went to Art in the Park. It was neat. We saw some really fun and unique things. We had a caricature sketch done of the kids, ate some good treats, and met unca' Gosh (as Ty calls him) there for some fun. No Mom that's not really his hair (he's taking good care of himself - don't freak) but I think it would really win over the ladies, or I bet it would go over great in the courtroom as he's prosecutes the defendant that has the same do :-) I think it looks attorney-ish.






10 comments:

Anneliese said...

hgdhds

Anonymous said...

Hey, I am trying to leave a comment but it won't show. Whats up with that!

Anonymous said...

Never mind, I didn't sign in. My bad.
Very cute! Bryton is adorable. And Mr T-Y is very cute as well. I love that kid.

Heather said...

ANNIE!!!!!
I am so glad you found me. I think about you all the time and wonder how my girl is doing. You have two kids now! That is awesome. I haven't talked to you since Ty was a baby in Walmart in Rexburg. I can't wait to keep in touch better now that we have blogs. I love it.
Talk to you soon
loveya tons!!

Cisneros Family said...

I am so excited you found me. How long has it been?? How are you? It sounds like you're doing good. Your kids are adorable!! So I am living in Springville, Utah. My husband is from the Salt Lake area, so I imagine we are stuck here in Utah! So are you back in Idaho?? What part? How is being a dentist? I work for a dentist doing hygiene. I am there two days a week. I really like it. Cam, my husband, is a real estate appraisar. We just have the one little girl. She is my life. Well that is pretty much it in a nutshell. I would love to catch up sometime. Let me know when you are in Rexburg next. We are up there quite a bit. I really don't keep in touch with anyone. Thanks to blogging, I have been able to keep in touch a little more. Since I have written a novel, I will let you go. Let me know how everything is. Talk to you later.
Michelle

Noelle and Corey said...

Your family photo is so cute! I'm glad you figured out our blog.

Bowman Bunch said...

hey girl, it is so good to hear from you. You look great and your kids are so cute. That is awesome you live in Kuna. I have a siser that lives borderline Nampa-Kuna. She doesn't like it either. They are trying to move closer to us.Do you have your own dentist office? That's awesome. Amber and I are planning lunch sometime, you should come. Let me know how to get a hold of you. Janell

Fullmer said...

Ann,

This is your old buddy from "R" town. You have a beautiful family. Glad we stumbled across your blog.

Later,

Ben Fullmer

Robin said...

Hey Haws'!! I can't believe how big and cute your kids are! How's life in ID?

theSwensenFamily said...

I'm a big Diet Pepsi fan myself! Bryton is so cute and so big! What happened to the little baby girl? I love her dark hair with her stunning blue eyes! She is gorgeous! I love the new office too! Talk about BUSY! Hope all is well! I am so glad you are blogging! Now I can keep tabs on you! Miss you guys!