Friday, April 17, 2009

Happy Birthday Bryton Anne


Two years ago today we got to welcome a new baby to our family. However, it wouldn't be for 8 more days 'til we could take her home. She had to stay in the NICU 'til she was breathing correctly. This picture isn't even as bad as it got. She also had to use a CPAP machine for a few days because she just wasn't getting better. I don't have photos of that -- it was too hard to see her that way and I guess I didn't want the photo to remind me :-) (How sad is the little IV?)

The day we brought her home, and the first time Ty got to meet her (he wasn't allowed in the NICU). He was so funny. He was scared of her, and it took about 4 more days 'til he would even touch her. Bryton at 7 months old with my Grandma and Mom 4 generations
1 year

1 1/2 years


Just because I think it's funny. I was mopping the floor and drying it with a towel and the next thing I knew, Bryton threw her blanket down and started helping. (I can't remember why her diaper was off).


Ty and Bryton watching morning cartoons in their "new bed"






2 Years Old

Happy Birthday Bryton! We love You, and the independence and fire that makes you!!

6 comments:

Heather said...

YOU DID IT!! I Love the LARGE photos! (however, I could have done without seeing the sad NICU one so big. those photos always hurt my heart.)
Now I truly can see that your little Bryton is a spitting image of you. It is truly uncanny. She is gorgeous just like her mommy. Good job!! loveya

Noelle and Corey said...

That first picture is SO SAD! :o(((
But the last one is BEAUTIFUL! What a doll she is!

Alder said...

She is so dang adorable!

Mike and Erin Hale said...

Oh My Gosh!!! Does she ever look like her mommy.She is so cute! Can't wait to meet her toddler self.

The Neeleys said...

Oh, she is adorable! I remember visiting her at the hospital! How could 2 years already have flown by? Happy 2nd Birthday little Bryton!

Melissa Cantwell said...

I seriously want Bryton to be my daughter. She is gorgeous just like her mommy. That last picture of her is so beautiful. You and Zach make great kids. Maybe you should have one more!!!!