Sunday, November 01, 2009

Halloween

My mom made this cute clown suit when my brother Josh was little. I can't do anything like this, she spent my and Bryn's whole childhood making sure we weren't domestic and now wonders why we don't can, cook, sew or craftt!!! :-)
Seriously, not even 5 minutes after I put the makeup on and she already had it smeared!
Go Bucks!! I thought for sure with as many BSU fans there are here, one of them wasn't going to give a treat to Ty because he's not wearing blue and orange
The kiddos off to get the candy. Halloween was so fun this year. Ty actually dressed up without a fight and just headed off with his cousins, and Bryton loved trick or treating. All the other kids ran from door to door leaving her in the dust. She took her time, and went to all the doors as well only a lot slower, but she wouldn't let us hold her or her bucket of candy. She wanted to do it and didn't complain at all.

1 comment:

Ashton & Co. said...

That clown costume is so cute! I love what you wrote...Ty looks like a mean football player, too. Glad you guys had fun!