Wednesday, July 01, 2009

June


Fishing at Little Camas. (I know Bryton's too old for the binkie - but try raising her she was scaring the fish!)

DAD'S DAY

My brave little one at the waterpark. Bryton absolutely loves the water!!


In the wave pool

Bryton is on the far right going down all by herself!!!

We even got Zach a pass this year and by a miracle got him in the water.

Bryton after her ride


......and my not-so-brave one. If you look close (mind you this is in the kiddie area) Ty is reaching for my hand to hold.


5 comments:

The Hammond Family Blog said...

I am amazed at your little waterbug. Holy Cow...none of my kids have loved the water to do that at any age!!! We are still working on getting over their fears. My kids all act like Ty. Looks like a blast though.

Ormeeheads said...

Your kids are so cute! I wish we were there swimming with you guys, looks like a blast!

Heather said...

I can't believe bryton will do the slides by herself. That truly is a brave girl...by the way where are these water slides at? they look like fun!

theSwensenFamily said...

So funny that Bryton is such the daredevil and Ty, not so much! That is my little Karlee and Nicholas and I thought boys were suppose to come tough! I loved all your updates. Funny about the flat balloons. I love the look on Ty's face! The helium tank is a great idea!

The Neeleys said...

Cute pics-your kids are so cute and it was fun to see you guys in Utah!