Friday, July 17, 2009

Today So Far

So today in the mists of trying to potty train Bryton (actually cleaning up the accidents), paying a bill online that I thought I'd paid already and was going to be late, finding my wallet and answering a phone call from Zach, I yelled at Ty because he thought he needed to have a book read to him "right now" and was yelling at me to do so. He disappeared long enough for me to get the bill paid only to return with a pink sticky note that read like this:

MOMESSTOOPED
ANDBOSEYANDMEEN
TOTYANDNOTVERENIYS

Broken up into separate words;
MOM ES STOOPED AND BOSEY AND MEEN TO TY AND NOT VERE NIYS

I thought it was pretty good seeing as he hasn't started school yet and as I was reading the note and laughing I heard Bryton coming up the stairs saying "mess a mommy, a mess" sure enough she'd had another accident only this time with "poop". It was all down her legs, on my hallway wall and a soft mushy pile on my carpet in the living room.
Bryton in the tub, gloves, stain remover, disinfectant and scrubber put to work. Then Bryton back in a diaper. I guess I'll just wait 'til Ty is in school so I can follow her around like a hawk when we try this again. HELP!!

4 comments:

Chelsey said...

That is hysterical! Feisty, just like his mom.

Ashton & Co. said...

OH you poor thing! Gotta love the potty training days...hang in there! Love the note, that is classic. That is good for him not even being in school yet....and don't worry, I have been called a mean mom a few times myself! :)

Noelle and Corey said...

Ty is hilarious!! You need to date and save a couple of those "love notes" for the future- he'll thank you!

Rachel said...

I am glad that I am not the only mean mommy. Oh...if they only knew.

Good luck on potty training! Keep the gloves handy.